Saturday, July 7, 2007

Pain

Let me go on record as saying that 'Pain' is not good. In fact is sucks. I don't like it much and would like to avoid it as much possible. However sometime it just sort of happens. It happened to me last night or early this morning. No reason or explanation of how or why, it just happened. The kind of pain the sends needles throughout every nerve ending. The kind that makes the stomach want to empty it's contents and because there is none, sends a continuous message of 'don't put anything in here'. The kind of pain that feels like someone is constantly punching you in the gut.

I came home at 4am from Palm Springs. Woke up at 9am and went to see friends at 10am. The pain is still here.

I hate this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll forego my natural tendency to philosophize, and simply agree with you that pain DOES suck ... I can only send hopes and wishes that this current bout (not that it has ever left you) will give way (sooner than later) to "okayness" (or better).

Thinking of you,
Kim