Tuesday, July 31, 2007

GoodBye July

It's late and I need to goto bed. I'm going back to work tomorrow. I've been mostly pain free today. The doctor took a look at me today and said I didn't need surgery but that it was still large enough that he could lance it again and get more of the blood clots out. I thought about it for oh, say a micro second, and said "No!" I'll let it run it's course.

Looking back at the month of July I'm left with this feeling of "How did I make it through this?" Ok, I know that's not a feeling but I mean, gezz, that was a lot of heavy shit. I was driving home tonight and was thinking, I want August to be normal. No pain, no drama, no depression, no doing anything major. I just want to get through one month where all I do is go to work, come home, cook a meal, go out and see friends, and come home. Wash and repeat.

So with that I hope that you all get board with me during the month of August because I want to make it as normal and boring as possible.

Wish me luck.

GoodBye July.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

Boring I can be. I"ll talk to you soon.

Wendy

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,

Glad to hear no surgery is involved with your latest adventure. As for a quiet August, I was just saying the same thing to Don today after such a hectic July. He said, "You always say that at the beginning of the month, but it never works out!" Oh, well, one can only hope. So, just keep going to work, coming home, cooking dinner, watching TV, getting some sleep, etc. I'm getting bored already. It's working!

Cousin Merle

Anonymous said...

Hey Kel,

The thing we all know and love about you is that even boring comes alive through your eyes. So blog away your "boring" trials and tribulations for August. We'll all be here no matter what/how you write. :)
Love, Cambria

Anonymous said...

Get yourself one of those blow up doughnut things to sit on and get ready for a quiet end of the Summer. Need drama? Watch some reality TV and let them have the drama for you!
Boring rules!
Carrie