Thursday, July 26, 2007

580 Visits from 54 Cities

Los Angeles 177
Seattle 87
Irvine 70
Riverside 24
Portland 19
Midland 13
Saginaw 13
New York 11
Chicago 9

Just thought I’d share some of the data I look at each day. Not sure why, but it helps me to think about who these people are, what is going on in there lives. What has happened to them in their lives that make them want to be a part of my tragic life? I don’t know who you are and don’t want to ask you to come out of lurk mode. I just wanted you to know that I see you come visit each day and hope that you find some kind of comfort here.


I have updated my profile to include my email address. Anyone is welcome to send me an email which I will be more than happy to reply to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What... no Upland? Is this that wrong side of the tracks thing again? Just kidding... but I do want you to know that I'm thinking of you. I don't have the beautiful words of Kim and Merle, or some others here, but I am here.

Hugs,

Shan :+)

Anonymous said...

To all that read the blog but don't publish a comment:

Please don't be put off by judging what you would say here based on what you read of others.... Some ARE gifted with words for sure, but know that in the many lonely hours that Kelly endures each day, he looks forward to reading what others have to say to him. Please let him know you're here. It means more than you'll ever know. Thank you in advance!!!
Sincerely,
Cambria
Moorpark, CA