Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A little better

Today, so far, I'm feeling a little better. I still might leave early again today from work. Yesterday it felt good, in a sick kinda way, to go home and crawl into bed and just hide from the day. Of course, you can only hide for so long and eventually, you have to get out of bed and face the pain. I finally took my taxes in. Carol always did the taxes or at lest got everything together to take to our tax guy. She was very very good at it. She wanted to take a class to do taxes for other people. I think she would have been very good at it and been happy doing it.

So this is my plan so far for Sat. It just so happens that March 15 is Cambria's birthday. I was thinking about it and thought that I could hang out with Cambria and celibate her birthday. If we want to talk about Carol we can. If we want to hang out and have fun with a bunch of friends, I can. I get to take a long bike ride to Thousand Oaks. Then a long bike ride again to get home.

That's my plan so far.

Kel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I come from the orcs, we eat with spoons and forks, we love to eat our pork.....Food for thought

Your brudda,
Spawnie

Anonymous said...

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng

Would all that want to here is a place to light a candle on line to help Kelly light his way, down this path

Kelly I love you my dearest nephew
Aunt Jeri