Monday, March 17, 2008

1 Year + 2

Well, here I am two days into the second year. How am I doing? Hmmmm….. lets see. What’s a word used to describe the state of a human being who lies in bed all day, has no motivation to do anything, lost all hope for the future and can’t stand to be in their own skin? That pretty much sums up how I was doing yesterday.

I had just finished placing tape on everything in my bedroom and was getting ready to put the base coat on the walls when I got “the call”. Afterwards, I had no energy or motivation to do anything any more. My room stayed in the “state” for the rest of the day all the way till about 6pm the next day. I just lay in bed and looked at my room. Unwilling or unable to get up and do anything. I was talking with a friend about what was going on. Then they made a suggestion, take the tape off. It hit me that sounded like a good idea. They said take the tape off and leave Carol’s message on the wall for a little while longer.

From out of no where I got this burst of energy to get up out of bed, take all the tape off the walls and move my furniture back to the original location in my room. It felt good. I felt better. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with my paint now. I actually thought it might be a good color for the living room or hallway. Maybe.

I’m not sure what I’m going to do with my blog now. I’ve been thinking of coming to a point where I let go of it and move on. If I do that, I will let everyone know.

Kel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,

Let's see, how would I describe someone who stays in bed all day, feeling sorry for himself, has no motivation, etc. Hmmm, I would describe him as someone who just got dumped!

Hey, you know, this was just your transitional girl, anyway, don't you? Remember, way back when, we discussed this happening?

Get out there and find your true love, even if she turns out to be a chubby, little, cigar-smoking, curley-headed, brunette with one glass eye, not just a replacement for someone who can't be replaced. That never works. The right one for you is out there, waiting, believe me. And you're the man of her dreams.

Cousin Merle