Friday, November 2, 2007

The Golden Rule

Wow, I can’t believe it’s been 13 days since I’ve posted. I bet I only have about 4 people who bother to come read it. Oh well. Sorry. I have had a lot going on but some of it I can’t blog, ever, some of it I have to wait to see what happens. I’ll just say that I’m going to break the golden rule of no major decisions in the first year. A unique opportunity has come up and I am waiting to see if I am selected to join. I hope so. Once I know for sure what is going to happen, I’ll share in detail about everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly,
I feel like I'm reading a novel chapter by chapter and now you having me hanging on the edge...
Where ever you're going, I'll always support you.
Hope all is good!
Love,
Joyce

redwhite and blue said...

i am so happy for you new choices and the prospect of a bright future wishing you the best of luck and the best of life