Saturday, October 20, 2007

Compton


Blogspot has a Google tool called Analytics. It’s what I use to see who is coming to visit and where they are from. It’s cool to see people from all over the world who have for some strange reason, found my little spot on the internet and have taken the time read what I have to say about surviving and living on after the death of a spouse.

Recently I have been noticing a odd visitor. Seems there is a strange person who works in Compton, Ca that comes to visit my site every day. Every day expect for the weekend. There is this cool trend that shows a visit Mon/Tue/Wed/Thur then nothing for Fri/Sat/Sun. Then repeats.

Whoever you are, I hope you find comfort in my words or in your visits. You can easily reach me via my email on my profile. I think you know this but have chosen to simply visit. I will honor your anonymity and simply say hi.

Kel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,

I have been meaning to mention to you a comic strip I read called "Finky Winkerbean," by Tom Batiuk. Right now, it's about a man about your age who has just lost his wife to cancer and how he is coping. I think of you every time I read it. I'm sure with your computer knowledge you could go online and catch up on the strip's story line, which has been going on for a few weeks now. He is coping in a very similar manner to what you have. Interestingly, he even resembles you to a degree! The author has to have had a similar experience to be so accurate.

Anyhoo, just a thought. Do with it what you will.

Cousin Merle

Anonymous said...

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/funky.asp