Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Feeling Better…

…today. I’m grateful for yesterday. Sounds odd to say but I am. Day’s like yesterday help me to prioritize what I need in my life versus what I want. What I need in my life is to be grounded and centered again. Believe it or not buy my wants are helping me to get there. By following and getting my wants, I get an understanding that I don’t want what I’ve been wanting. Make any sense to anyone? I does to me. I start eliminating things that take up a lot of my time and start spending time on needs. What I need today is to be secure and safe as a whole person. I used to be that way before I met Carol and am starting to feel myself gravitating back to that center again. The closer I feel myself getting back the better I feel and the safer I feel.

I don’t know if any of this is making sense to anyone.

No comments: