Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Change Part 1

It's official. I'm going back to my old program I was on before I came to Azusa. I know, I know some of you remember some of Carol's posts about how awful it was. But the main source of the pain has moved on.

By chance, an opening became available. It is a position that requires travel 9 months out of the year. I will get to be present during testing of things that are very exciting.

At first, it looked like I would have to move to Huntsville, AL. But they where successful at getting me to stay local here in California. That might change over time but for now, I get to stay here.

Just wanted to let everyone know.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first when I started to read this, I thought some very bad thoughts... but I'm glad the pain in the a$$ is gone, and that you'll be staying local at least for a while while traveling all over and getting to do exciting things. Hooray for you! And good luck in the new/old place.

Shan :+)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,

Whew! I guess having all my fingers and toes crossed really did work. But, I have to tell you, they were really getting cramped up. Congratulations and good luck with the rest of the plans.

Cousin Merle