Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Anger Part 1

I was looking through my posts and noticed I haven’t posted about anger. I know I’ve shared about situations I’ve been angry about but not “anger”.

Last night I got angry. I mean really angry. Yelling, cussing, and venting on the phone angry. I won’t go into details but it was an innocent situation that was easily misunderstood. I just saw what I saw and my anger just exploded. I said things to people about people that just wasn’t right. Well… some of it….

I’m grateful I have friends that simply listen and don’t react to my feelings. They just let me get it out of my system. They know I’m not really like that. They know I’m going to go through this type of situation and my feelings are going to be all over the place. They where able take my call, listen to me scream and cuss and say it’s ok, they love me anyway.

I miss carol…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kel,
The Holiday season is here. "Feelings being all over the place" may be the norm for a while as you whether yet some more firsts without your beloved wife. The good news is that you've survived, even had moments of living, the last nearly 8 months somehow or other. You will get through all that is to be gotten through one deal at a time, with the love of your solid friends and loyal family. Hang in there. Just hang in there.

Love ya... always.
Cambria