Monday, November 12, 2007

Stay at Home

Well, looks like I’m just going to stay at home this year. I don’t want to spend over $4,000 to go somewhere for 7 days. I looked at Moscow and found that the flight is very cheap but the rooms are expensive. Plus I’d have to deal with work about going there. So then I thought about a dive trip but didn’t want to go alone. So then I thought about skiing and can’t find a room under $290 a night for 6 or 7 nights. Plus lift ticket plus air fare, plus, plus….

So I’ll just hunker down here for now. I might look at doing some things around the house.

/sadface/

Kel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't make up your mind just yet. Take things as they come and you might get an invitation you would enjoy accepting. Plan some things you can do if you are alone that you would like, maybe a day trip somewhere where you would have the opportunity to talk to other people, sign up for a tour of something like the Ghetty or a home tour. Make a list of some things to do and see and try to be open to things that come your way.
The holidays can be a very difficult time especially the first one you spend without Carol, but I can't imagine she would want you to be alone if you don't want to be.
You know you are always welcome to be with our family anytime you would like to!
Carrie