Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Paris Part 1


I have a lot to share about Paris so far but I need to get out of my room. Ever feel like you need a vacation while on a long vacation? I did. I got here Monday and met some friends Monday night. I was supposed to go out Tuesday but woke up with my back hurting. Not real bad but it was like it could get worse if I don't slow down and take it easy. I had been feeling up till then that I just need to take a few days and sit and relax. I think I've walked 30 to 40 miles so far in two weeks. I sleep great and dreamed a lot of very cool dreams. I had my dream of being recalled to active duty again. Strange I keep having that....


So I'm off to see Paris. I might get one of those City tour buses and get my direction of where everything is. On Friday I have a 14 hour Landing Beaches of Normandy tour. I had to do that. It was a bit expensive but I figured I may never have a chance to see it again.


That's all for now,

Kel

No comments: