Thursday, June 5, 2008

Berlin

Well let me just start off by saying Berlin and I didn't get along at first. We had a bit of a bumpy road.

WARNING: Strong Adult Language to follow!

It's FUCKING HOT!!!!

OMG! It is so frigin hot here. I checked into my room and it's like Africa Hot. I look for the air conditioning... HA! NOT! I have a room that faces West. I have a window I could open but no air comes in. I am literally sweating in my room standing still. The second fan I got worked. But there are no plugs around the bed. So I had to plug it in by the main door and stretch it out to the bed. For some reason the bathroom is higher than the regular floor. My toes found that out in the middle of the night. Ouch!

Laundry. You would think it would be easy to ask where a laundry-mat is right? No. The girl was mystified at the request and tried looking for one on the Internet. After about 15min I asked, "Where does everyone smoke Crack?" She looked horrified! I said I bet where everyone smokes crack is a laundry mat because no one who smokes it can own a washer and dryer. She didn't think that was funny.... I did.

I found one the next day, next to an adult book store!

I ended my day with clean clothes and a nice walk around Berlin.

Kel

No comments: