Monday, June 16, 2008

Paris Part 3

Sorry for this but I have to vent!

F#$% F%#$ F$%#!!!!

I have a bit of down time and would like to just relax and play a computer game or two right? NOT! My F'n hotel blocks the ports I need to get to the service to order the games. I came to Starbucks to pay for Internet to get unblocked ports and now my credit cards are declined when trying to pay for the games to download. France has an international ban on anything English including PC-Games. In the states when you get a game you have the option to select a language. Not in F'n France! France language Only! F%#$!

I've been trying to be patient and just let things go and go with the flow. But I'm really tired of this place and want to leave but I paid for the room in advance through a website. So I'm frigin stuck here till Thursday.

Sorry for the harsh language. I just needed to vent. I'm at Starbucks right now and just paid for an hour of Internet to have time I need to download a game and just found out I can't.

AAHHHH!!!!!

1 comment:

bluka said...

Dang French...cool pictures though. :)

Joanie