Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Shared Dreams Part 1

I wanted to share with everyone a dream from a very close friend of Carol. Her name is Sheri and she said it was ok to post this on my blog:

Kelly,

Thank you so much for your courage and honesty. I can't tell you how much your blog has helped me in my grieving process. It has been a roller coaster ride for sure.

Wednesday night I had an incredible dream and am compelled to share it with you. So here goes.

GODDESS CAROL
There was a very large acrylic crate with a lid that was filled with water. I was closing the lid and felt some resistance, and opened the lid to see a very large cat slowly popping his head out. I'm talking like 30 or 40 pounds. He was a silver tabby with beautiful steel blue eyes. I felt as if he was amused with me and then he slowly lowered back into the water. As I reached into the box to lift him up, the whole room became water. I cupped his neck with my hands and slowly lifted him up to only see Carol's beautiful face. She had a beautiful smile and her face was a little pudgy, like she had gained some weight.

I felt my breath be taken away because I was so surprised and THRILLED to see her and to be actually physically touching her.

She communicated with me telepathically. She acknowledged all at once...My surprise, Our Love for each other, Her obvious weight gain (giggling strongly about that), Her pure happiness, Her freedom from CF and that she wasn't alive, but had past over.

Her personality was vibrating very strong with a great sense of humor and a lot of playfulness, she made me feel as if I had just caught my breath after having a 5 minute belly laugh. (Ya know how you just kinda glow after laughing so hard) There was also such a calming, encouraging, supportive and patient presence about her also.

But the incredible Love I felt from her was almost indescribable. I knew she knows now, everything about me and still loves me unconditionally. But it went beyond a friendship or even the love a mother has for her child. There was a very strong Goddess energy to her.

I held her for maybe 2 seconds and she was able to communicate all of that to me that quickly and so much more that I just don't remember yet.

I was just getting ready to ask her, "What can I do to help ease Kelly's pain" when the whole room began to flow into a lobby of an old hotel. We somehow became separated and I felt as if someone, was after me. I started to feel as if the water was getting thicker and I was exhausted moving through it trying to find a place to hide.

At this point, I realized I was in a dream. I acknowledged/honored and thanked Carol for visiting me and then asked for help.

An older man stepped out of his hotel room and shut the door. I was now standing at the top of the stairs, dripping wet and asked him if he could hide me. He opened his door and I woke up.

-I don't know what any of this means after I saw Carol, but I thought I would add it non-the-less.

Later yesterday I realized that I was holding Carol in the palm of my hands. Which was a little interesting to me because I had just finished a 4 day Qigong seminar at UCSD on Tuesday and have been feeling lots and lots of Qi in the palms of my hands. I thought about Carol a lot there. But that really isn't unusual because I think of her all of the time. I just miss her so fucking much. But we did a lot of breath work, and I kept asking her for strength cuz it was so hard at times and I just wanted to quit. But as usual, Carol gave me the strength to move through it.

Kelly, please know that if there is any thing that I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask. And the next time I cruz up to my mom's, I'll give you a call to see if you are interested in getting a massage. I kinda blend everything I know, Thai Massage, Sports massage, Healing Touch, Swedish, TuiNa etc.

Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and I that I send you lots of love all of the time.

Namaste my dear friend,

Sheri

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh ... How amazingly beautiful! It certainly could have been herself (our Carol); visiting one who could receive her presence (at a much different level than most of us open ourselves to receive).

What an unspeakable gift! And what a message of love and hope~ Thank you, Sheri and Kelly, for letting us all in on this magical event.

Love, Kim