Monday, August 13, 2007

Jack Bauer vs. Jason Bourne

Jack Bauer vs. Jason Bourne, who would win.? I mean, Jack had gotten out of more jams in 15 min than what seems possible for any human. I think his current body count for 5 days is like 60? I could be wrong on that but he sure has killed a lot of people. Jason on the other hand has no memory of who he was but has perfect memory on how he did what he did. So if the two were head to head with Jack on a mission to kill Jason, would Jason survive or would Jack complete the mission?

As you can tell I went to see the latest Bourne movie with Cambria and friends in Simi Valley. What a great F’n movie! I recommend it to anyone who likes action movies. I think it was the best of the three.

That’s all. No drama, no more excursions into area’s I don’t belong. Just me, a movie with friends, hanging out at home with the cats and watch’n TV. Watched Tiger yesterday win another major. It’s good to be alive today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for good times!

Tom and I went to see that on Friday... it totally *rocked*! They say it's "complete,"

Hugs,

Shan :+)