Monday, May 19, 2008

T- 6 Days

Tee minus 6 days and counting. I’m starting to get excited. I got a back pack this weekend. Took it home and found out my notebook is going to be a problem. Seems desktop replacements don’t travel well in backpacks. Oh, it will fit but it’s like… 50 lbs. Just Kidding (JK). It’s around 15 I think. So I’m going to buy a light weight notebook and take it with me. I want one to help with traveling, blogging, email and watch my money.

So far it looks like I’ll spend two days in London then hit the train to Lisbon. There is an event I’m going to there and will have a chance to meet a lot of people. I’m hopping someone will let me crash at their place. Thanks April, I registered with the Couchsurfers and have tried to hook up but the short notice may not work for me. I’ll keep trying.

Not sure yet what I’ll do after Lisbon. I’d like to go to the south of Spain and work my way up to the South of France. Whatever I do or where ever I go, I’ll post daily here with pics for everyone to follow along.

Kel


Update: Found this site that has great travel tips.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your daily posts about your adventure!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Get on with your bad self Kelly.You're gonna have a great time & learn a whole lot.My most mind expanding experiences (besides lsd)have been through my trips to Europe,I can't wait to see what you come away this trip with.If there anything I can do for you or hip you to,don't hesitate to call on me,Anthony.email alfromc68@yahoo