Tuesday, May 27, 2008

London Day 2

I decided to take the train to Lisbon. It seems I would not be saving as much as if I would take the plane. Seems there is no cheep flight to Lisbon. I can get to Madrid but I would be getting there at 10pm at night. Then I have to take the train anyway overnight (that's the only train to Lisbon). So air fare plus lodging will save me a few dollars but I still get there the same time. I like the train because I can see so much more of the country side along the way to Madrid. It may cost me a little more but the adventure might be worth it (both positive and negative).

I'm off to spend a rain free day in London. Pics to follow. After tomorrow it might be a few days before my next post. Wifi access is not like the states here and cost 2x as much when you do find it. I'll continue to take pictures and when I get acess to wifi, post my journey and pics.

Take care all,
Kel

No comments: