Monday, February 18, 2008

President's Day?

My roommate moved out on Sat. Again, he was a great kid and there wasn’t anything that I didn’t like. However, I can tell you when he moved out and I got up on Sat I had felt the happiest I have felt in a long long time. I couldn’t stop smiling. I'm glad I tried it, having a roommate. At lest I know now that I don’t want to do that. I like my home and I like living alone in my home.

I spent the weekend with friends and hung out with a bunch on Sunday. Saturday I took the time to get to know someone that I had always just been an acquaintance with but never really knew. We went out again last night. I’m looking forward to spending more time with her.

Hope all is well with everyone and happy President’s day?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to "hear" from you again, Kelly. Ah, a year coming up... I am SO proud of everything you've been/done/felt this past year. What an amazing journey. Kelly's journey... and we've all been honored to have been a part of it. You showed some true bravery colors by posting the words that you've posted.

And just a note to all of the family out there that regularly responds to this blog... I salute you for stepping up and supporting Kelly every step of the way this past year. You're a very compassionate, loving group of people. Carol was lucky/blessed to have you... and so is Kelly.

Love, Cambria

Anonymous said...

Kelly
Looks like you are moving in on the one year date with a positive outlook for the future. Instead of dreading the day, I think it will be a relief for you. I had a "one year" date for someone I loved very much and I dreaded the exact time to come, what do you know? I was busy and the exact time I was dreading came and went without my thinking about it. I know you will also make it and keep moving on to the rest of your life that's out there waiting for you!
Carrie