Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A good trip


How was Vegas? Simply wonderful. We got there at about 11pm and got all checked into the room. We got to stay on one of the top floors at the Mirage. I asked for a view of the strip but didn’t get one. It was still a great view especially at night. We went down and ate some food then walked around a bit. The next day we walked up the strip to the MGM checking out things as we went. I want to go back again and wanted to get a feel for what place to stay next. Played some craps at the MGM. Did ok at first but the table was kinda dead and ended up dropping $80. No energy or excitement. Later that night as we were waiting for the show we hung out at the craps table where we were staying. Now that is what you call energy. People were winning and have fun. But we had to go see the show so we just watched.

The show was amazing! We got to sit second row from the stage. I’ve seen shows like this before but it is completely different when you see it up close. Watching the show with the Beatles music was great. I got to sing (quietly to myself so know one could hear) and watch all the performers. Wow!

We got up the next day and had to come home. We gambled a little and only lost a little. Overall, I think we still came out ahead.

Kel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,

Looks (from the picture) and sounds like this trip was pretty much just what you needed. I think you got it going on for ya, my man (that's hip talk!)...I think. Maybe not. Whatever, keep it up. The going forward, I mean, now that you've started the momentum. Forward is where all your future happiness is waiting.

Cousin Merle

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,

I agree with Merle, with blessings and love.
Aunt Jeri