Thursday, February 21, 2008

Las Vegas Part 2

Hey everyone! I’m going to Vegas again this weekend. I’m going to finally see The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil. My father was a hug Beatles fan and I grew up listening to them every Saturday as my dad would clean the house. He loved to turn it up real loud. I saw O in Vegas a few years ago as well as the Blue Man Group. So the idea of seeing both environments in the same show has always excited me. Of course, while I’m there I’ll have to play some more craps. I hope my luck will be better.

Some of you may be asking, “Is Kelly going alone?”

I’ll just say… no. (wink)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,

Good luck in Las Vegas. Have a great time, but don't spend all you've got. You'll need some for later. (Wink)

Cousin Merle

Anonymous said...

Maxie! You gets lots of mulah dealing in craps....okies...me no have to gets you mulah later...so "Let it Be" and don't make it a "Hard Days Night", "Mr. Moonlight", "All You Need is Love", "Act Naturally", and "Twist and Shout" Have fun Bruddah....

Spawnie

P.S. "Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me and My Monkey"