Sunday, May 13, 2007

Navykel

I decided to create my own blog rather than use Carol's. I want to keep her blog intact, the way she left it. I decided to call it "Kelly's Journey" because that's the way I see my life now that I am alone without Carol. I need a place to share what my process of healing and grieving is like day to day. How can someone who loved another person so deeply, continue to go on in life without them? How does someone deal with the suffocating loneliness? How does someone pick up all the pieces of life that the other one took care of? I'm finding all of these things difficult to deal with. But after two months, I think I'm starting to make progress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

I can just hear Carol, who is, I'm sure, in the "Next Place," say: "Now, this is one smart guy, and it's just a matter of time before he figures this all out, and because he is one smart guy, he will, he will." So, all I can say, Kelly, is don't let her down. Keep moving forward, hard as it is. As you've found out, some days are good, some days suck!

Merle

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.