Monday, October 27, 2008

New Things to Look At

Hi everyone! I was looking around and noticed some new cool features for blogger. I found that someone is a "Follower" of my blog. I was able to look around and found a widget that will let people follow my blog when I add something new to it. So I added it and will try it out for awhile. Let me know what you think.

What's been up with me? A lot. I wish I could blog about it but I can't. I try and think of ways to write and share but I can't. I can say I'm living life as much as I can. I almost got hit and killed in an intersection the other day. I didn't have my cell phone and it made me think about dying and who would know I was in a hospital dying. How long would it take for them to contact someone and who would they contact?

I have a roommate again. Did I share that yet? I don't think so. This time I went with a Female instead of a male. I know the pervs out there are rolling their eyes and crossing their arms and giving me that dirty look. But it's not like that. I actually feel very comfortable with a woman as a roommate. I guess because I lived with a woman for over 10 years that I feel better around a woman than a man.

Last night I had another dream about Carol. I have been having a lot of them lately.

That's all for now....

Kel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,

I did look at the interesting new things. I read about Michelle who passed away from scleroderma. I don't know if you knew, but Dennis's brother, Tom, passed away from scleroderma at a young age a few years ago, leaving a family behind.

Those of us with relatively good health should bless our good fortune.

Cousin Merle

Anonymous said...

Well Kelly I would miss you if you were gone and I'm sorry you can't talk about whats going on in your life. It's hard feeling responsible for peoples feelings which makes you not take care of your own needs. But in the long run it just hurts all around you because they know somethings wrong but can't do anything to help. I just lost my friend last night. It was less than four weeks ago that she told us she had cancer and we all thought we had more time then this to spend with her. But then I turned around and she's gone. She has a disabled daughter the same age as my daughter and her husband who will take care of her daughter as if she were his own. All I can do is be there for them one day at a time as the pain subsides. I know you have people there for you and I want you to know I am very blessed to have met you. Someday you will have someone again in your life that you want to put down on your emergency card. But until then just remember you are loved.