Wednesday, December 29, 2010

And I'm back

OK, I'm back.

Why? Three reasons:

1. I miss writing. Odd to say if you knew me but I miss writing about what I'm thinking, feeling and doing. I miss trying to find a way to communicate exactly how I feel. I miss being creative with telling a story. My grammar sucks and must drive some people crazy but I do the best I can.

2. I'm still in the shit. Big time. It's been 43 months and I still grieve.

3. Just because.

I've opened up comments again. It's open to anyone. I'll looking in from time to time to make sure I don't get spammed.

That's all for now, I'll start writing again soon. Take care everyone.

Kel

BTW: I'm living in Virginia now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're blogging again.
~Barb

Shan said...

I was just thinking about you and about Carol. The most random people remind me of her. It's always good to know what's going on with you.

Hugs,

Shan :+)
PS How's Virginia?