Sunday, July 11, 2010

CONCLUSION

This blog has come to a conclusion. Carol's blog and even mine have been used by people around me to benefit themselves at my expense. For the most part, I believe the benefits I have gained by using it as a tool to heal has exceeded what it has cost me. But that is in retrospect. I need to be looking ahead and make decisions that will give me every chance to succeed that I can.


I gave some consideration to removing it all together. However, I think about the few people who have, or are going to, go through a tragic loss of a loved one close to them and stumble across my blog. My expressions and disclosures are motivated to tell others they are not alone. What they think, what they do, how they feel is not unique. Some have variations of feelings, thoughts and actions but a common thread prevails.


Where am I now? What is going on? Did we win the contract? Did my leap of faith land me on my feet?


The best story is told, and ended, by leaving the reader wanting more. Love me or hate me, I think this is the best way to end this story.


I love you Carol. You meant everything to me. Your loss has broken my heart and my soul in a way that will never be repaired. I will continue to live the best way I can and wait for the day we see each other again.


Good bye everyone. Thank you for your love, prayers and support throughout the years. Without all of you, I would have never made it to where I am today.


#1 Fan

No comments: