Tuesday, September 16, 2008

F-Bombs

I sometimes wonder if I should edit or delete posts after I've made them. I think I've only done that once or twice and only because it involved the privacy on someone else. For me though, I've continued to put myself out there. Raw and unedited. It my be offensive, abrasive, or frustrating to some of my 5. I apologize. I try to think about someone else reading this who has suffered a loss. They might find them self without warning suddenly feeling something. It is kinda cool that they may read this and go, "Oh hell yes! I know exactly what he means." Then they don't feel so all alone with grief.

also I kinda like dropping the F-Bomb once in a while.....

Oh, and BTW, feeling much better today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are feeling better today.
Barb

Anonymous said...

Ditto!!!!!!