Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"It's Complicated"

On Facebook (Which I'm on BTW http://www.facebook.com/navykel) there is an option for relationships. I'm tempted to put "It's Complicated" there....

Darcy moved back in and is in the process of looking to buy a house. You would think in times like theses that buying a home would be at a premium. But actually it's not. The only options for homes under $250k are ones that are owned buy the banks. The conditions are deplorable. Every home she has looked at is going to require at lest 10 - 30 thousand to repair. So in the mean time, we are back together while she looks for a home to buy. It's complicated....

2 comments:

Shan said...

If it works for you both, then good for you. If it doesn't, you've always got the rest of us... eh... not to live with, per se, haha... I mean, well... ugh!

Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

" That word" I always wondered what that means.... I tryed the online dating stuff a lil... It was ok. No real great conections however. I won't give you any suggestions unless you ask. I am single. I am happy to be that at this time... Yes, i would love to be in love... That hasn't happened yet. A lil lust here and there. That is why i am single. I know what i want and what i have to give. I am available for the right peson. In the mean time i live vicariously through other, i suppose.Thanks for keeping up your blog. Saffron